Re: key binding of `M-&' shows up in menu as (M-)

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: key binding of `M-&' shows up in menu as (M-)
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 08:14:19 +0200

Lennart Borgman (gmail) skrev:

I remember Jan knew the requirements for one of the toolkits. That toolkit handled accelerators similar to w32, but instead of the char & the char _ was just to mark the accelerator in the menu string.

That would be Gtk, but I think you are talking about mnemonics. For Motif/Lesstif you set them explicitly (i.e. specify the character), for Lucid there is no support yet, so we can do what we want there.

        Jan D.