Re: Saving markup formats

From: Mathias Dahl
Subject: Re: Saving markup formats
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 13:20:14 +0200

Another point is that if you open an HTML file in Word of OpenOffice
they seem to get stuck treating it as an HTML file. That's no good. I
want real OpenDoc files.

At least in Word I can do Save As... and it seems to become a valid .doc file.

And anyway... that doesn't help me edit an OpenDoc file that someone
else sent me or stored in a repository somewhere.

True. I was just commenting on this "export" process in case you did
not know about it.