Re: Things I would like to be added after the release

From: T. V. Raman
Subject: Re: Things I would like to be added after the release
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 00:29:01 -0700

well said.

I still dont quite understand why:

A)      maintaining a package inside Emacs is somehow different
        than maintaining it "outside"

B)      The only advantage to having a package "inside" the emacs
        distrib is user convenience -- should that be offset by
        forcing things like ECB to be rewritten? Feels like that
        time could be more usefully spent writing more Free
        software, rather than writing the same free software
        differently

--
Best Regards,
--raman