Re: A wish, a plea

From: David House
Subject: Re: A wish, a plea
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 12:58:00 +0100

Nick Roberts writes:
 > Add to that the fact that C is next to X and if you miss-hit the X key
 > slightly you can press X then C in quick succession. I've exited a few
 > sessions prematurely that way.

Me too, it was always an annoying binding for me.

Personally I always use Emacs in X, so I just use Alt+F4 to quit, like I do in
every other application. I've also unbound C-z, which is pretty useless in a
graphical system, and forces me to use the mouse to un-minimise the frame again.

--
-David House, address@hidden