Re: Patch to make VC annotate async

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Patch to make VC annotate async
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 13:35:04 -0400

    However, it turns out that changing vc-svn.el to annotate in the
    background does not work -- in my test case (a file in GCC), the
    annotation is truncated before the end of the file.  I'm not sure what
    is going on here.

This reminds me of other bugs we have seen, and struggled with, over
the years.  Thus, investigating this is very important.  Can you post
precisel directions so that others can try to reproduce it?