Re: A wish, a plea

From: Sascha Wilde
Subject: Re: A wish, a plea
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 10:07:37 +0200

Richard Stallman <address@hidden> wrote:

> (Also it should set buffer-offer-save.)

Please don't.  As written before: I think this would be a constant
source of annoyance, wouldn't it be sufficient to ensure, that
*scratch* is always autosaved when exiting emacs?  (I'm not sure if
this isn't part of regular autosave anyway...)

sascha
--
Sascha Wilde : "Der Nicht-Denkende glaubt, dass niemand denkt,
             : der Denkende weiss es!"