Re: dired-details: show/hide file details in Dired

From: Rob Giardina
Subject: Re: dired-details: show/hide file details in Dired
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 10:04:06 -0400

Hi Drew,

It's been a while, hope you're well. I'm game to have this included, I would be happy to have it when using a bare emacs.

There was a patch for 2005-07-07 CVS that was approved by RMS which I can send or update if anyone is interested. I went on vacation and got back too late to update the docinfo as requested; should be easy to update for modern dired.el.

-Rob