Re: how to align the comments to start from the same column?

From: William Xue
Subject: Re: how to align the comments to start from the same column?
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 15:03:15 +0800

On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 12:01:56 +0800, Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> wrote:

but like the following codes:
[...]
the '//' of MdlChain could not be a row to  IoStatus's.

it seems M-; could not back-reference in some situation.

I believe your example came out all wrapped, so it was not understandable. But I believe your complaint is that if one of the lines (let's call it L)
can't be aligned, then the ones after L do not get aligned with the
ones before L.  If so, yes, it's a limitation and I'm not sure how/if it
should be lifted.

Got it. Thanks for your explanation.

        Stefan

--