Re: patch for buff-menu.el enhancements

From: Mathias Dahl
Subject: Re: patch for buff-menu.el enhancements
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 12:00:35 +0200

And speaking of FJW's dired-sort-menu.el, I was going to propose that we add
that as well ;-)  I use it all the time. (I have some minor tweaks of that
too: http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/dired-sort-menu%2b.el.)

I have it installed too but I don't use it nearly as much as the key
bindings hack mentioned above. I don't use the mouse much. However, it
has been very useful when I have needed to do more advanced sorting. I
am sure this is very useful for many users.