RE: patch to imenu.el and lisp-mode.el for better menu in Lisp modes

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: patch to imenu.el and lisp-mode.el for better menu in Lisp modes
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 17:39:58 -0700

>     No issue. I just wanted to point out where I put `defgroup',
>     in case others feel differently. The choices I see are in
>     `Faces', `User Options', or `Other'.
>
> Which defgroup(s) are you talking about?
> What source file are they located in?

Sorry, I really don't know what you're talking about.

This is about putting Lisp definitions in an Imenu index menu. There are
definitions of functions (`defun'), variables (`defvar'), and so on. There
are also definitions of custom groups (introduced by `defgroup'). The
question is where in the menu to put such group-definition entries. The
patch I sent puts them in both the `Faces' submenu and the `User Options'
submenu.

Please elaborate on the question if this doesn't clear it up.