Build failure on windows-xp using MinGW env

From: dhruva
Subject: Build failure on windows-xp using MinGW env
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 11:10:58 +0530

Hi,
I am building Emacs from CVS HEAD on Windows XP using MinGW
environment. The "make bootstrap" fails when it tries to find
"cmdproxy.exe" under "emacs/bin" folder. I have copied it from
"emacs/nt/oo-spd/i386/cmdproxy.exe" to "emacs/bin" and ran the "make
bootstrap" again. Everything now works.
I will try to find the offending statement and post it to the list if
I succeed.

-dky

--
Dhruva Krishnamurthy
Contents reflect my personal views only!