Re: Unit testing Emacs Lisp

From: gteale
Subject: Re: Unit testing Emacs Lisp
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 09:07:14 +0100

Quoting Phil Hagelberg <address@hidden>:

I've begun a brainstorm on the Emacs Wiki:
http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/ElUnit

Comments (either on the wiki or on the list) would be appreciated.

Hey Phil,

That looks like a great idea. Probably jumping the gun a little, but if you could somehow produce stats on the code coverage of the tests it would help the non-techy process of making statements about code quality.

We use Emacs code as part of a clinical system and this kind of stuff is extremely useful in justifying what we've done.

--
Geoff Teale
Cmed Technology: <address@hidden>