Re: Fwd: mouse-4/mouse-5 loses click modifiers

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Fwd: mouse-4/mouse-5 loses click modifiers
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 16:54:00 -0400

    > I think it is better to use reply so as to save people the trouble of
    > looking for the data in another message.  But if people generally
    > agree that this doesn't help them, I don't mind using forward instead.

    I think you meant it the other way around.

Yes, I did.

      In any case, which command you
    use actually doesn't matter so much.  I agree that it's good to keep a copy
    of the original text, but that can be done with `reply' as well.
    All I care about, really is that the "In-reply-to" (and/or the "References")
    field in the header make it easy to recover the original.

Ok, I will do it that way.