Re: make install on existing emacs installation issue: using MinGW

From: dhruva
Subject: Re: make install on existing emacs installation issue: using MinGW
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 15:11:11 +0530

Hi Eli,

I've seen the first post as well, and will install it soon.  Please be
a bit more patient, I don't always have enough free time to react as
fast as I wish to.

I am not trying to pressurize anyone. I just thought since I had sent
a patch in a non-standard format, it was being ignored. It took
sometime for me to configure (mercurial) to get a contextual diff as
expected in the emacs development list.

with best regards,
dhruva

--
Dhruva Krishnamurthy
Contents reflect my personal views only!