Re: undo info for *cvs-tmp*

From: Reiner Steib
Subject: Re: undo info for *cvs-tmp*
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 20:29:03 +0200

On Tue, Jul 24 2007, Stefan Monnier wrote:

> The buffer name is " *cvs-tmp*" by default, so the leading space should turn
> off undo, i.e. I'm not sure why your undo wasn't turned off.
>
> In any case, I explicitly disabled undo in the buffer with the patch below

IIRC, I saw a message about undo in "*cvs-diff*" too.  Shouldn't undo
be disabled there as well?

I think the message appeared after diffing a large file (several MB)
where all the line endings have been messed up inadvertently (\r\n ->
\r\r\n).  If it's useful, I will try to reproduce the problem.

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)