Re: Scratch buffer annoyance

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Scratch buffer annoyance
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 19:42:50 -0400

    Great idea.  This way we can even extend this to allow opening several
    files/buffers at startup: we just have to concatenate the corresponding file
    names and buffer names (separated by spaces, for example) and place the
    corresponding `buffer' or `file' property on each part.

    And it's all trivial for the beginner since it still just a string: none of
    that sexp madness.

I hope you are joking, because it if taken seriously, the idea is terrible.