How are Windows users supposed to print the PostScript refcards?

From: Reiner Steib
Subject: How are Windows users supposed to print the PostScript refcards?
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 22:37:36 +0200

Hi,

I wonder how users on Windows are supposed to print etc/refcard.ps and
the other refcards.  By default Windows doesn't assign any program to
"*.ps" so I guess most user won't know how to print them.

If it's possible to print them on Windows, it should be documented
(e.g. in etc/README).  Else, we could consider to include PDF files in
the Windows distribution.

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,