Re: How are Windows users supposed to print the PostScript refcards?

From: Reiner Steib
Subject: Re: How are Windows users supposed to print the PostScript refcards?
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 21:29:57 +0200

On Thu, Aug 09 2007, Eli Zaretskii wrote:

>> From: Reiner Steib <address@hidden>
>> I wonder how users on Windows are supposed to print etc/refcard.ps and
>> the other refcards.
>
> If the printer supports PostScript, then by just copying them to the
> printer (via any usual Windows UI,

I'd expect that the usual Windows UI to print files is to double click
on the file in explorer and print via File/Print in the associated
application or use Print from the context menu (in explorer).

> e.g. drag-n-drop,

Drop where?  (On the printer's icon in the printer setup?)

> or print.exe, or anything else).

print.exe worked for me when I tried (but I was afraid to get 2500
lines of PostScript code instead of a two page refcard).

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)