Re: Info about available CVS/Arch/Git branches

From: Reiner Steib
Subject: Re: Info about available CVS/Arch/Git branches
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 22:57:25 +0200

On Thu, Aug 09 2007, Stefan Monnier wrote:

>   CVS
>   ---
>     trunk : branch of the next major revision, to become 23.X.
>             Bidirectionally sync'd with the Gnus stable branch.

While "Gnus stable branch" is true at the moment, our aim is to change
this to "Gnus trunk" soon.

I'm not sure if the information about Gnus is useful here in the first
place.  At least this line is more important for most Emacs user an
should precede the info on Gnus:

>             Changes from EMACS_22_BASE get auto-added here as well.

>     EMACS_22_BASE: branch where we prepare the next minor revisions 22.X.
>     emacs-unicode-2: branch where the inernel text representation has been

s/inernel/internal/?

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,