Re: Including vc-darcs.el in Emacs

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Including vc-darcs.el in Emacs
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 00:41:31 -0400

Stefan> OK, so we talked about it at some point in the past, but
Stefan> now would be a good time to do it.  I see there are
Stefan> basically two versions of vc-darcs.el: one by Dave Love,
Stefan> and one by Juliusz Chroboczek (based on an earlier one by
Stefan> Jorgen Schaefer).

> I may be misinformed, but isn't Eric Raymond overhauling vc?  If so, I
> assume he'll have something for darcs, too,

Why would you assume he'll have something for darcs?
His overhaul is much more evolutionary than you seem to think.

> so that brings you count up to three.

No.

        Stefan