Re: merge emacs-pretest-bug and emacs-devel

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: merge emacs-pretest-bug and emacs-devel
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 13:56:08 -0400

    Obviously you think the two lists are different

They certainly ARE different, at present.  The question about which I
have no opinion is whether to merge them.

    I propose making emacs-pretest-bug an alias for emacs-devel in a week
    or so, if there are no objections in that time.

Ok, I will ask for that.

                                                    I don't know if it's
    worth adding a [Bug] tag to messages that are forwarded in this way?

I don't know if that is feasible; I also don't see why it would help.