RE: merge emacs-pretest-bug and emacs-devel

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: merge emacs-pretest-bug and emacs-devel
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 07:16:15 -0700

> >> I propose making emacs-pretest-bug an alias for emacs-devel in a week
> >> or so, if there are no objections in that time.
> >
> > Perhaps you mean no objections beyond the one I already voiced.
>
> I really meant no objections from Emacs developers and bug fixers.

That includes me, even if my developments and fixes are not equal to yours.
Are you going to set the bar by counting change-log entries?

And since when should the opinion of an non-developer, non-bug-fixer not
count? For this question, the opinion of anyone subscribed to either mailing
list is relevant.