Re: EMACS_22_BASE: Crash after creating a new frame, gtk_toolbar_set_ico

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: EMACS_22_BASE: Crash after creating a new frame, gtk_toolbar_set_icon_size?
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 14:45:33 +0200

Reiner Steib skrev:
On Tue, Aug 07 2007, Reiner Steib wrote:

On Tue, Aug 07 2007, Jan Djärv wrote:

Reiner Steib skrev:
Emacs crashed after `M-x w3m RET' which makes a new frame in my setup.
[...]
It looks like some picture file for the tool bar didn't load
correctly and we loose track of where we are in the tool bar.  Can
you try the attached patch?
I can try it, but as I don't have a recipe to reproduce the crash (and
I don't use `w3m' often) I cannot judge if it helps.

I got another (probably unrelated) crash when using this patch:
<http://thread.gmane.org/v9ps1pyix4.fsf%40marauder.physik.uni-ulm.de>

Please don't link to other places, post the full details here.

Can you print font_frame in frame 0?  And if it isn't NULL, *font_frame?

        Jan D.