Re: address@hidden: Re: Redraw problem with overlapping frames]

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Re: Redraw problem with overlapping frames]
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 14:22:08 -0400

    It is Metacity, standard GNOME setup on Ubuntu.  However, you might be
    onto something: my computer at home, with identical Ubuntu version and
    identically configured Emacs does not show this effect.

    So it might be the X server or display drivers.  Some sort of ATI
    thingy.  No idea what alternatives I could try.

I think that means it is probably not an Emacs bug, and there is
probably nothing we need to do.