Re: address@hidden: emacs CVS build failed]

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: address@hidden: emacs CVS build failed]
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 20:29:10 -0400

Andreas Röhler wrote:

> `make bootstrap' only after deleting of
>
>  ;; Local Variables:
>  ;; coding: tis-620
>
> at the bottom of thai-word.el finished without error.

I really think your problem was what I said to you when (for some
reason...) you mailed me off-list. Namely, that you had a thai-word.el
in /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp that was shadowing the one in the
emacs source tree. I believe the changes I have made to
lisp/Makefile.in will prevent this kind of thing being an issue in
future.