Re: How are Windows users supposed to print the PostScript refcards?

From: Michaël Cadilhac
Subject: Re: How are Windows users supposed to print the PostScript refcards?
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 12:47:56 +0200

Sven Joachim <address@hidden> writes:

> address@hidden (Michaël Cadilhac) writes:

>> I was unable to find the `csplain' binary file

> According to
> http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/csplain.html,
> csplain is included in both TeX Live and teTeX.

I have a teTeX 3.0_p1-r3 on Gentoo, and the binaries aren't there.

> Under Debian, you need the texlive-lang-czechslovak package, in which
> there is a symlink /usr/bin/pdfcsplain -> pdftex.

Thanks!  So, I took a look at the debian package, and it seems that all
the *cs* binaries are just symlinks to pdftex.

I've filled a bug report to the Gentoo guys, thanks again.

--
 |   Michaël `Micha' Cadilhac       |  Le docteur : Je panse donc j'essuie,  |
 |   http://michael.cadilhac.name   |  Le voleur aillant trop avoué :        |