Re: Merging multi-tty

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: Merging multi-tty
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 12:07:39 +0100

address@hidden wrote:

>> On 2007-08-17 21:17 +0100, Richard Stallman wrote:
>>
>>> Would someone like to merge the multi-tty branch into the trunk?
>>>
>> I'd like to see this feature merged very much :)
>>

> Yes please! What can we do to help?

The multi-tty branch is synced with the trunk, so theoretically it
should be a case of checking in the files that have changed from the
multi-tty branch to the trunk and writing appropriate summarized
ChangeLog entries/checkin comments. It might be useful to first verify
that the theory is correct by checking over the diffs, looking for code
that might have been temporarily disabled or changed to quickly get
something working on the multi-tty branch then forgotten about.