Re: When can we pretest Emacs 22.2?

From: Michaël Cadilhac
Subject: Re: When can we pretest Emacs 22.2?
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 12:01:16 +0200

>     I think it would be asier to keep track of what needs to be done if
>     you reverted to the method of putting entries in FOR-RELEASE, rather
>     than sending emails. But perhaps that would be more work for you.
>
> I can start putting them into FOR-RELEASE sooner, if that will help
> encourage people to fix bugs.

In my case, it will.  I only read the mailing list sporadically, so a
summary of all the pending bugs would be really great.  My spare time
would be focused on finding a solution to a bug, not finding a bug :-)

--
 |   Michaël `Micha' Cadilhac       |  In a World without Walls and Fences,  |
 |   http://michael.cadilhac.name   |     who needs Windows and Gates?       |