Re: merging etc

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: merging etc
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 10:56:52 -0400

    Eg I'm looking at the one for lib-src now, trying to clean it up. Many
    of the changes between the trunk and multi-tty are either not
    documented, or are not documented very cleanly. I'm finding it
    necessary to look at the diff between trunk and multi-tty to construct
    a proper log. Perhaps I have just found a bad example though.

I am surprised that multi-tty required changes in lib-src.
Why was that?