Re: regression in C-x v = in latest versions

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: regression in C-x v = in latest versions
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 10:56:56 -0400

    I suggest putting bugs directly in FOR-RELEASE when you send the first
    reminder.  Since Emacs is maintained by volunteers, who work on fixing
    bugs when they have the time to do so, it would be helpful to have a
    central list of things that need doing.

I can do it, but since I am already rather overloaded, would
someone else like to volunteer to do this?