Re: Scratch buffer annoyance

From: Juri Linkov
Subject: Re: Scratch buffer annoyance
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 02:45:05 +0300

>     I don't understand why the Info file might be missing.  Like all other
>     Info files it will exist in the `info' directory.
>
> All sorts of things can go wrong.  Take my word for it,
> this increases unreliability.  Without an important reason,
> it is not worth the risk.

Then please also comment of the second part of my previous message:

  If not using an Info file and not using automatically alternating screens,
  I see no better UI than clicking on tabs to switch between screens.
  This is how many programs display information on the About page.

Is this acceptable?

--
Juri Linkov
http://www.jurta.org/emacs/