Re: mention risky local variables "!" choice

From: jidanni
Subject: Re: mention risky local variables "!" choice
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 06:57:53 +0800

GM> The `!' option is mentioned only when it has an effect.
GM> compile-command is risky, so `!' has no effect in this particular
GM> case and is not mentioned.
OK, then please document the **** changes stuff below:

   Some variables, such as `load-path', are considered particularly
"risky": there is seldom any reason to specify them as local
variables, and changing them can be dangerous. ****> Emacs will not
prompt with "!" in this case, and even if you enter it, <**** Emacs
will not record any values as safe for these variables.

And don't forget the other important points of my original important
post. Thanks.