Re: svn icons in the toolbar

From: Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis
Subject: Re: svn icons in the toolbar
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 09:07:38 +0100

Leo wrote:

It looks like the patch is not needed anymore. I compiled Emacs from CVS
HEAD without any patch, the toolbar was able to display icons from gtk2
theme though there is only diropen falling back on the old xpm.

Hmm. I think something very weird is going on there (maybe you haven't clean out all traces of the patch from where Emacs looks to compile or run?). tool-bar.el from HEAD doesn't look for PNG files:

http://urlx.org/gnu.org/1bd12

--
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis