Re: [OS X] new variable for app bundle path

From: YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
Subject: Re: [OS X] new variable for app bundle path
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 13:18:40 +0900

> Checking window-system ('mac) cannot distinguish two CLI (command
> line interface) cases.

Sorry, in the previous mail, I misunderstood the cases you want to
distinguish.

> The mac-app-path should be available even when emacs is invoked
> from the CLI (/Application/Emacs.app/Contents/ MacOS/Emacs -nw)
> inside the app bundle folder.  On the other hand, it should not be
> available when invoked from /usr/local/bin/emacs.

Actually, I thought of this case when I replied first.  My idew was
not just a single expand-file-name call but with checking whether
invocation-directory ends with "/Contents/MacOS/".  That's why I used
the term "deduce".

                                     YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
                                address@hidden