Re: [OS X] new variable for app bundle path

From: Seiji Zenitani
Subject: Re: [OS X] new variable for app bundle path
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 16:32:04 -0400

On 2007/09/03, at 0:18, YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu wrote:

The mac-app-path should be available even when emacs is invoked
from the CLI (/Application/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs -nw)
inside the app bundle folder.  On the other hand, it should not be
available when invoked from /usr/local/bin/emacs.

Actually, I thought of this case when I replied first.  My idea was
not just a single expand-file-name call but with checking whether
invocation-directory ends with "/Contents/MacOS/".  That's why I used
the term "deduce".

Checking "(*.app)/Contents/MacOS" will work in many cases,
but it is also true that I don't want to rely on such string operations.

Seiji Zenitani
address@hidden