Re: Outline mode

From: Davis Herring
Subject: Re: Outline mode
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 15:52:27 -0700 (PDT)

> Or maybe move-end-of-line should be changed so as not to jump to the end
> of
> the entry in this case (i.e. to stop before a hidden text if that text is
> covered by an ellipsis and is followed by a newline).  I'd tend to agree
> with such a change.

Agreed.  With that change, the place where C-e goes now could be reached
by C-n C-b (with `line-move-ignore-invisible' non-nil, which it is in
Outline mode).  Without it, the place where C-e would go with it cannot be
reached except by something as complicated as C-s C-q C-j C-b, or M-x
search-forward RET C-q C-j RET to avoid unhiding the entry.

With that change, is there even an issue anymore?  I'm not sure I
understand all of the original complaint.

Davis

shipping.