Re: Bumpe unicode2 branch version to 23.0.52 (was: does emacs-unicode-2

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: Bumpe unicode2 branch version to 23.0.52 (was: does emacs-unicode-2 branch stop developing?)
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 03:00:14 +0200

Hi Leo,

   People are confused by the version. Since trunk is 23.0.50, mtty branch
   is 23.0.51, I wonder if it will make more sense to bump unicode2 branch
   to 23.0.52.

I thought mtty branch was dead since it has been merged into the
trunk. So why not ditch it completely. Second, are we sure
unicode2 branch will be merged before GNU Emacs 23.x ? If so, I
would stick 23.0.51 to unicode2. If not, I would prefer have
something like 24.0.51.

        Xavier
--
http://www.gnu.org