frame resizing under KDE (was Re: bug of display-table & make-glyph-code

From: Stephen Berman
Subject: frame resizing under KDE (was Re: bug of display-table & make-glyph-code)
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 12:08:53 +0200

On Wed, 05 Sep 2007 10:08:14 +0200 martin rudalics <address@hidden> wrote:

>> KDE maximization
>
> To me this seems a consequence of the known restriction that Emacs
> frames can't have arbitrary pixel size.  Apparently the OP is the
> only Emacs user on KDE.

I think I'm the original OP of this bug back in 2005, though not the
OP of the recent thread; and someone else admitted to seeing it in KDE
too; so there are at least three of us :-).  Anyway, I don't think the
bug is solely due to the frame size restriction, because it only
happens under the GTK+ build.

Steve Berman