Re: 23.0.50; MacOS X 10.4: very slow visuals, multi-tty patch suspected

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: 23.0.50; MacOS X 10.4: very slow visuals, multi-tty patch suspected
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 11:38:38 -0500

On Thu, 06 Sep 2007 09:10:09 -0700 Dan Nicolaescu <address@hidden> wrote:

DN> No, it would be much more complex that just simply fixing the mac
DN> port. I think the input processing is simply not initialized
DN> correctly/completely. My guess is that it would be a few lines of code
DN> to fix this. But someone that cares about that platform would need to
DN> do the work.

I think caring about MacOS shouldn't matter.  If the multi-tty merge
brought in input processing bugs that are only visible on MacOS, that
doesn't mean they are only happening on MacOS.  I have no knowledge of
the multi-tty merge, so I can't do this work, but I'll gladly test and
debug any fixes.

Ted