Re: net/tramp build error

From: d.henman
Subject: Re: net/tramp build error
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 08:37:45 +0900

Thanks Michael for the hint.  Deleteing the one line didn't work, since it
requires files that requires files that also set utf.  Even with those deleted
it didn't work, but I do believe that it has something to do with the coding
system as you suggested
 and maybe its because I'm in a Japanese language environment, that my build
problem arises with regard to "tramp".

Regards,
  Darel Henman

------