Re: Failure in building Emacs 23.0.50 on Cygwin (fwd)

From: Angelo Graziosi
Subject: Re: Failure in building Emacs 23.0.50 on Cygwin (fwd)
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 23:31:56 +0200

On Sun, 9 Sep 2007, Richard Stallman wrote:

> I believe you, but the point is, he doesn't have to _keep_ using
> Cygwin.  He can move to GNU/Linux.

I use also GNU/Linux (Kubuntu Dapper 6.06 on which I build Emacs-CVS
too!).

If I use Cygwin is because I think interesting to port linux software
to Windows world and Cygwin is one way.

Cheers,

   Angelo.

---
Angelo Graziosi: http://www.webalice.it/angelo.graziosi

"...d'orgoglio spezzato inseguendo il desiderio del cuore"

                        Egdar Lee MASTERS, "Antologia di Spoon River"