Re: multi-tty breakage on MS-Windows

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: multi-tty breakage on MS-Windows
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 19:54:15 -0400

    There must be some confusion here that it would be good if you could
    clarify: multi-tty only added 2 new functions to xterm.c. Only one of
    which does not have comments: x_create_terminal. But I doubt there can
    be any misunderstanding of what that function does. I added some
    comments to it, I'll commit it soon.

There are a number of functions there which lack comments.  I came
across that one and others.  Maybe they are not new, but they are
problems.

Adding comments to these functions is a very important thing to do, so
thanks for working on it.

I wrote comments for two of these functions, a couple of days ago.
I installed them just now.