Re: 23.0.50; interactive-form on advised commands returns compiled advic

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: 23.0.50; interactive-form on advised commands returns compiled advice
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 19:55:29 -0400

    Here is a more accurate description of the problem.

    If you define an advice on a  command, and in that advice you
    provide an interactive form,

You're aiming for the wrong goal.  It isn't a matter of "a more
accurate description".  What we need is not a _description_ -- of any
kind.  What we need is a precise test case.

Please read the Bugs section in the Emacs manual, which provides
guidelines on how to write a bug report to give us the
necessary information so we can fix the bug.