Re: emacs-unicode-2 branch "make bootstrap" failure under MacOSX

From: CHENG Gao
Subject: Re: emacs-unicode-2 branch "make bootstrap" failure under MacOSX
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 22:21:29 +0800

Handa san, thanks for your investigation and time. In fact I tracked to
the same point just I dont know how to get it right.

I can not afford to get this problem solved at the cost of a Mac. Anyway
thank you so much for your efforts.

I prefer stock emacs unicode build since I get used to it.

I drop this report now. Anyway I can live with an old build.