Re: emacs.git mirror status

From: dhruva
Subject: Re: emacs.git mirror status
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 13:44:22 +0530

Hi,

On 9/14/07, Jim Meyering <address@hidden> wrote:
> You can check out a copy of the repository like this:

I have been using it for sometime and hooked to it. Thank you all the
efforts you have put in to get Emacs on GIT. GIT supports a CVS server
enabling CVS clients to access the GIT repository. Could this be a
possible transition plan.

My experience using GIT on M$:
For the others on the list on M$, GIT on M$ runs fine for almost all
of the usual commands. People can start using the M$ port.

-dky

--
Dhruva Krishnamurthy
Contents reflect my personal views only!