CVS HEAD: Bootstrap failure in macterm.c under Mac OS X Intel

From: Denis Bueno
Subject: CVS HEAD: Bootstrap failure in macterm.c under Mac OS X Intel
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 16:15:03 -0400

I've inlined the last few lines of the bootstrapping process, and
attached my config.log and bootstrap log.

Also, it's not exactly clear to me whether the wave of the future for
Emacs under OS X is this Carbon version I'm compiling or something
else (e.g. Adrian Robert's emacs-app).  Is there a consensus on this
issue?  I don't use Unicode, but I do like to keep on the bleeding
edge of available emacsen (which is why I compile this port in CVS in
the first place).

Thanks.

--
                              Denis

macterm.c: In function 'XTread_socket':
macterm.c:12267: warning: 'ObscureCursor' is deprecated (declared at
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framew
ork/Frameworks/QD.framework/Headers/Quickdraw.h:2125)
macterm.c: In function 'mac_term_init':
macterm.c:12594: error: too many arguments to function 'mac_init_fringe'
make[2]: *** [macterm.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [bootstrap-build] Error 2
make: *** [bootstrap] Error 2