Re: mouse-autoselect-window

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: mouse-autoselect-window
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 23:24:32 +0100

martin rudalics wrote:
>         (cond ((memq window-system '(x mac))
>            (x-focus-frame frame))
>           ((eq window-system 'w32)
>            (w32-focus-frame frame)))))

If I understand correctly, you've dropped this in your latest iteration,
but I just renamed w32-focus-frame to x-focus-frame, as it breaks the
policy to keep the same name when the interfaces don't change between
platforms, and thus unnecessarily complicates code like the above.

I noticed as I was changing this, that there are two occurrences of the
above cond in frame.el. The first appears to have mac misspelt as max (I
thought at the time that it might mean the X API on Mac, which Emacs
used to work with before the Carbon port IIRC), the second is missing it
completely. Should they both be as above?