Re: 23.0.50; find-func: can no longer find adviced subrs

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: 23.0.50; find-func: can no longer find adviced subrs
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 23:18:48 -0400

[I sent this message a few weeks ago but did not get a response.]

    > Other parts of emacs still know it's a subr -- the bototm of the
    > help text says "this subr is adviced ..."

    That text is generated by the advice system and knows what the original
    function is.

If we can do this for describe-function, we can do it for
find-function.  It is just a matter of implementing it.

Would someone please implement this, and ack?