Re: svn icons in the toolbar

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: svn icons in the toolbar
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 12:08:23 +0200

Leo skrev:
On 2007-09-19 10:20 +0100, Stephen Berman wrote:
Hmm, pity.  I wonder if there is a workaround, some way to get the
named icons on to the tool bar under KDE that circumvents the Gnome
settings daemon.  It would be a shame to have to do without those
icons while using the Gnome stock icons.

I can see Emacs using the new icons in any window managers such as fvwm,
xmonad; however I don't have kde installed.

You probably need to set something in ~/.gtk-2.0.

You can try

gtk-icon-theme-name = Tango

in ~/.emacs.d/gtkrc

However, the use of resource files is not guaranteed to work when stuff like gconfd is running.

        Jan D.