Re: generate 3) S-mouse-2: follow link in new window

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: generate 3) S-mouse-2: follow link in new window
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 21:22:36 -0400

> Honestly, how many of you (not new users) keep the default value of
> `mouse-1-click-follows-link'?

I do keep it as default, because I want to suffer like the most naive user,
to make sure that it's a bearable suffering (and yes, I find it bearable,
although I do get bitten on a somewhat regular basis clicking on an email
address in a header or a URL when I only meant to place point there).

        Stefan "I don't do that for each and every option, mind you"